WE ARE HOSTING & WILL HAVE A FEW BOOTHS FOR AN EXPO CALLED “OUR YOUTH EXPO”” THEIR TENTATIVE DATE IS either 12/14,21st,28th or the 29th/13 HOPEFULLY @THE ROSEN CENTER:) thanks Danielle Huber Please visit their site @ www.OurYouthExpo.com
- ALL TABLES ARE $350. A $50 Donation will be given to BAP!!!:) Isn’t that soooo coool!!?? #THANKS!!
- B.A.P Festival at Lake Eola- The community is coming together to raise awareness about bullying. Sponsored by Orlando small businesses. This is a great way for the city to come together and support local business community. Please stay tuned. This is a BIG project and requires a lot help. We are in need of: VENDORS…….
- We plan to have another Disability fundraiser for Dymond in Kissimmee @ the Community Park on NOVEMBER 21st in Kissimmee, FL SHE WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN 09 & HER FOOT WAS DETACHED!! SHE HAS 2 GIRLS AGES 5 &8:( SHE HAS BEEN IN AND OUT HE HOSPITAL SINCE THAT DAY.) SHE HAS HAD OVER 20 SURGERIES AND SHE IS STILL NOT ABLE TO WALK ON HER OWN!! SHE IS IN A POWER WHEEL AND SOMETIME CRUTCHES WHEN SHE GOES TO THE SCHOOL tO Pick Up HER KiDS!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SHE STIlL DOES NOT HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE AND SHE LIVES(NOT HER KIDS) IN A HOTEL!! HER MOM HELPS HER WITH THE KIDS BY PROVIDING A PLACE FOR THE GIRLS TO STAY AT, SHE TAKES THEM TO SCHOOL TOO. DYMOND COOKS FOR HER GIRLS, DOES THEIR HW WITH THEM,PLAYS WITH THEM AND ALL. SHE TAKES THEM OUT ON THE WEEKENDS, EDUCATES THEM AND SHE ENROLLED THEM IN BASKETBALL CAMP. SHE JUST NEEDS YOUR HELP FININAICLLY TO GET A PLACE TO STAY. BASICALLY THE DEPOSIT, 1ST MONTHS RENT AND ELECTRICITY FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS. WE WILL KEEP IN INFORMED ON HER HEALTH AND LIVING SITUATION AS IT COMES
- B.A.P Talent show in Kissimmee in Spanish- September 27th…….Was another success!
- Food Truck Bonanza on 192 in Orlando presented by B.A.P TBA……We still need participants HELLOOOOOOO!!!!
- BAP B-DAY BASHES….These parties are for FOLKS 2+. Our parties start at $300 for the kids. Your party will be at The Rosen Center!! Our parties for teens start at $500. This includes a room at the Rosen Center for up to 150 ppl., snacks, beverages, a DJ, a dance floor if needed, a cake & more.!! Guest list only. If you would like to have your party at another location, we have 3 other locations for you to choose from( Rosen Hotels Only!!)